- Critical Machine Parts
- Visit Website
The pre-programmed CMMS Appliance kit simplifies predictive maintenance to strengthen U.S. manufacturers. The kit securely integrates real-time machine monitoring with databases to replace parts before they fail.
- Simple, real-time machine monitoring triggers maintenance work orders based on vibration and temperature warnings.
- Secure, turnkey appliance hardware translates data for exchange between sensor gateways and database servers without controls programming.
- Programless data exchange with proprietary or third-party CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) reduces equipment losses for more profitable production results.
What Makes This Product The Coolest Thing Made In Idaho?
The coolest thing about our CMMS Appliance kit is that it can help automate any other thing made in Idaho. Billions of dollars are lost to downtime in manufacturing. Smaller companies especially, benefit from the real-time data provided by this turnkey kit. The CMMS Appliance kit combines multiple technologies for an out-of-the-box solution that transforms how manufacturers can use their information systems for improved operations.
1. Sophisticated real-time machine monitoring is accessible to small- and medium-sized manufacturers to reduce equipment losses and improve profits.
2. Network security is greatly enhanced because it's designed as a hardened appliance that includes two separate NIC ports that provide data exchange while isolating industrial control systems (ICS) from IT's databases.
3. Supply chain costs and delivery are improved, by an order of magnitude, preemptively catching the machine parts' degradations and replacing them before they fail.
Vote for CMMS Appliance Kit