- Nomination is open to the public. All individuals are encouraged to submit their favorite product. There is no limit to the number of products each person may nominate and you can even nominate your own product!**
- Any item manufactured in Idaho is eligible for the contest. Company headquarters do not have to be located in Idaho.
- If a nomination does not meet the above criteria, it will not be entered into the contest. Due to time constraints, we are not always able to notify nominators of these circumstances. If you fail to see your product on the official ballot and believe it meets the criteria, you may reach out to staff here.
- All companies that receive an eligible nomination will be notified by the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance.
- Nominations will be considered from October 2nd to October 9th.
- A voter may vote once per day.
- Nominated products will advance to a public voting round where the finalists will be chosen.
- A final round of public voting will determine the Winner of CTMII 2023
- The Finalists and the Winner will be reviewed following the end of public voting and announced after all other contestants and finalists have been contacted.
- Please see the order of the contest below:
- October 2nd – 9th: Nominations are open
- October 13th – 19th @ 5pm: Voting for the 12 finalists
- October 20th: Finalists are announced
- October 20th – 25th: Voting for the CTMII 2023 Winner
- October 27th: CTMII 2023 Winner Announced
The company that manufactures the winning product will receive:
- A Coolest Thing Made in Idaho 2023 trophy
- Coordinated media outreach promoting your win
- A company feature article published on our family of websites, newsletter, LinkedIn page, social media sites and partner sites
- Free year of IMA membership (or $500 membership credit for renewals)
- Free booth or attendance at our IMA Trade Show
- Bragging rights until October 2024!
**Product fit is subject to IMA’s discretion.