- Nomination is open to the public. All individuals are encouraged to submit their favorite product. There is no limit to the number of products each person may nominate and you can even nominate your own product!
- Any item manufactured in Idaho is eligible for the contest. Company headquarters do not have to be located in Idaho.
- If a nomination does not meet the above criteria, it will not be entered into the contest. Due to time constraints, we are not always able to notify nominators of these circumstances. If you fail to see your product on the official ballot and believe it meets the criteria, you may reach out to staff here.
- All companies that receive an eligible nomination will be notified by the Idaho Manufacturing Alliance.
- Nominations will be considered from September 20-October 4, 2021.
- A voter may vote once per day.
- Nominated products will advance through two rounds of voting, with the products receiving the most votes in each category and most votes overall moving to the final round.
- The number of votes received will be reset at the beginning of each round.
- Voting rounds will occur between October 11-18 & 21-28 with the winners announced on 10/29.
The company that manufactures the winning product will receive:
- A Coolest Thing Made in Idaho 2021 trophy
- Coordinated media outreach promoting your win
- An company feature article published on our family of websites (idmfg.org, madehereidaho.org), LinkedIn page, social media sites and partner sites
- Free year of IMA membership (or $500 membership credit for renewals)
- Free booth at our next Made Here! Expo & Job Fair or IMA Tradeshow
- Bragging rights until October 2022!